Each bowler, parent or adult in charge of a group agrees to the following rules:
Safety Rules1. Warning. There are inherent risks in the participation in Tenpin Bowling, Laser Skirmish and the use of the Amusement Games or Rides. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using this venue.
2. Responsibility. Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
3. Lane Approaches. No food or drink on the approach. Slippery, wet or sticky spots or substances can affect a bowler’s approach and cause a fall and serious injury. If the approach is sticky or slippery, stop bowling and ask a staff member for assistance.
4. Ball and Shoes. Wear bowling shoes (with socks) while bowling or pre-approved shoes at the discretion of the venue manager. Have the correct fit for the bowling ball and shoes. See a staff member for help selecting or changing a ball or shoes.
5. Foul Line. Lanes are treated with oil and are extremely slippery. Crossing the foul line can cause a fall and serious injury. Please obey safety signs in the venue and do not cross the foul line for any reason.
6. Tripping Hazards. Watch for step-ups to and from the approach and other areas of the venue and keep all coats, bags and personal belongings out of the walking paths to avoid tripping. Tell a staff member about any tripping hazard right away.
7. Equipment. Mechanical equipment is dangerous and can cause injuries. If a ball or pin is stuck ask a staff member for assistance immediately. Any lane faults must be reported to reception. While a fault is being attended to, no balls are to be sent down the lane
8. Ball Return. The ball return has moving parts. Serious injury can result from reaching into the ball return opening. Keep hands away from the ball return and ball return tray. Watch children.
9. Bowling: Do not bowl more than one ball down the lane at any time.
10. Staff Direction: You must obey all reasonable verbal or written instructions / warnings given by Kingpin Bowling staff
House Rules1. Kingpin Bowling will serve all customers in a friendly and courteous manner. No person will be denied service on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical disability or age.
2. We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities, if you or any guests in your group are late.
3. Kingpin Bowling may refuse service or access to a venue based on a customer's inappropriate behaviour or dress attire. No item which, in Kingpin Bowling’s opinion, may be dangerous, encourage aggressive behaviour or be disruptive is permitted in the venue.
4. Footwear must be worn at all times in our venues
5. Hats / Caps may be asked to be removed- subject to security requirements
6. There will be no use of alcohol or illegal drugs, other than alcoholic beverages provided by Kingpin Bowling
7. Customers must comply with laws and regulations controlling the use of alcoholic beverages
8. After 11pm all minors must be accompanied by their own parent or legal guardian (8pm - Darling Harbour)
9. Kingpin Bowling does not permit outside food or drink (except birthday cakes or similar items approved in advance by Kingpin Bowling) in the venue.
10. Kingpin Bowling may, in its sole discretion, delay, suspend or end a bowling or M9 Laser Skirmish game or suspend or cancel a customer's use of the venue in whole or in part and at any time for any reason without penalty or refund.
11. Kingpin Bowling is not liable for delays, postponements or other circumstances related to or caused by circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to the unavailability of lanes, loss of electricity, inclement weather, scheduling, fire, cyclone or flood.
12. Patrons with an Epileptic condition need to understand that there are multiple flashing lights in the venue that may result in a seizure.
13. For your safety and comfort there are height, weight and age restrictions on some rides and amusement machines. Please refer to the displayed signage for specific details
14. Design and systems of Kingpin Bowling are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You must not infringe those rights
15. Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to Kingpin Bowling
16. Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials
17. All Kingpin Bowling venues are non-smoking
18. To the extent permitted by law, Kingpin Bowling takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Bowling Venue. However Kingpin Bowling will not be liable to any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Kingpin Bowling) or otherwise
Online Booking Rules1. We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation to check in at reception and receive the correct bowling shoes. (please note our venues open at 10am - all 10am bookings to arrive for the opening time)
2. We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities, if you or any guests in your group are late.
3. Online bookings are not refundable unless you are entitled to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law. We can change reservation times provided that at least 24 hours’ notice is given (subject to availability and price).
4. In the unforseen circumstance Kingpin Bowling has encountered lane technical issues your bowling start time may run later than the above confirmed start time.
5. If you appear to be under the age of 25 you will be required to supply suitable identification to prove you are over the age of 18.
6. We only accept the following forms of identification: Valid Australian Driver’s License, Australian & International Passport or Australian Proof of Age Card
7. Guests will not be permitted entry into any Kingpin Bowling venue if deemed intoxicated
8. After 11pm all minors must be accompanied by their own parent or legal guardian (8pm at Darling Harbour)
9. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice
10. NSW, VIC, NT & SA Guests: Alcoholic beverages and bar tabs may only be purchased by persons over the age of 18. You may be asked to prove that you are over the age of 18 by presenting a valid form of ID. Kingpin supports the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse to serve you if doing so would result in a contravention of any law, the conditions of the liquor licence at one of our venues or our internal policies. In the event that you are refused service, any alcoholic beverages or bar tab that you have purchased will be forfeited and you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation. Where you do not use a bar tab that you have purchased in full, you will be provided with a refund
11. QLD Guests: Alcoholic beverages may only be purchased by persons over the age of 18. You may be asked to prove that you are over the age of 18 by presenting a valid form of ID. Kingpin supports the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse to serve you if doing so would result in a contravention of any law, the conditions of the liquor licence at one of our venues or our internal policies. In the event that you are refused service, any alcoholic beverage that you have purchased will be forfeited and you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions1. Gift Card should be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed
2. Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise or services at AMF Bowling Centres, Kingpin Bowling and Playtime venues within Australia only
3. Not redeemable for cash
4. Not redeemable online
5. Will be void and may not be redeemed 12 months after issue date
6. Cannot be reloaded
7. No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases
8. Cannot be re-sold
9. Cash will not be given for any unused balance
10. If purchase exceeds available card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method
11. You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees
13. For card balance or assistance call 1300 55 33 80
Promotional nights & Special offers
Fair play policyA fair play policy applies for Unlimited Bowling & or Laser Skirmish or any promotion where an unlimited play component is offered. To ensure that all patrons get a fair attempt at the various activities, some people will be asked to move on to play another activity to ensure fairness.
The policy1. Bowling – 2 games guaranteed, then subject to availability
2. Laser Tag – 2 games guaranteed, then subject to availability
The manager on duty reserves the right to allocate guests to activities
1. This offer is available Monday’s until 01 November 20172. This offer excludes school holiday periods, public holidays and prepaid events and is not valid for redemption in conjunction with any other offer, discount voucher or promotion
3. Free burger must be of the same or lesser value
5. Available until sold out.
6. Free burger must be of the same or lesser value
$10 Cocktail Tuesdays1.This offer is available Tuesdays from 7pm until 01 November 2017
2.This offer excludes school holiday periods, public holidays and prepaid events and is not valid for redemption in conjunction with any other offer, discount voucher or promotion.
3.Valid 18+ ID required for all cocktail purchases & RSA will be strongly enforced
4.$10 cocktail deal is available on all Kingpin listed cocktails
5. Free water is available on request
Nightime Unlimited1. Offer is available Sunday – Wednesday nights from 7pm till close until 01 November 2017
2. Kingpin fairplay policy applies
3. Deal is not available with any other offer or promotion
50% off Uni Deal1. Offer is available Monday – Friday until 5pm until Friday 25th November at Kingpin Norwood, Macarthur Square, Darwin and Townsville only.
2. Offer available on full priced adult 1st game rate only
3. Deal not valid with any other offer or discount
4. Not available school holidays, public holidays or special event days
5. Walk in bookings only
After School Unlimited1. This offer is available Monday until Thursday between 3.30pm and 6.30pm at Kingpin Norwood, Macarthur Square, Darwin and Townsville only.
2. This offer excludes school holiday periods, public holidays and prepaid events and is not valid for redemption in conjunction with any other offer, discount voucher or promotion.
3. This offer expires on 01 November 2017
4. This offer is subject to availability and the manager on duty reserves the right to allocate guests to activities.
- Teams must be made up of 4 players.
- Substitute players are allowed.
- Minimum of 2 teams required to proceed.
- All scoring to be done by averaging the sum of all scores divided by the number of players per team.
- Weekly prizes will be awarded to the highest scoring team and bowler as well as to one additional bowler selected by Kingpin.
- End of season medallions will be awarded to the top team and top bowler.
- The competition is only open to customers over the age of 18.
- Participation in the competition is subject to Kingpin’s standard terms and conditions of entry.
- The drink included in the participation fee includes one standard beer, wine, Johnnie Walker or soft drink. You may be asked to prove that you are over the age of 18 by presenting a valid form of ID. Kingpin supports the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse to serve you alcoholic beverages if doing so would result in a contravention of any law, the conditions of the liquor licence at one of our venues or our internal policies.
- Offer valid for a limited time only on Kingpin VIP packages only.
- Guests who have booked over 15 guests will receive the bar tab offer.
25-49 guests = $200 bar tab
50-74 guests = $300 bar tab
75-99 guests = $400 bar tab
100+ guests = $500 bar tab
- Corporate event must take place before 31 August 2017
- Minimum 15 guests required to be eligible for this offer
- Bar tab can be used to purchase 1 standard beverage beer including 150ml glass of wine, 285ml draught beer, soft drink, juice & bottled water. Free drinking water will also be available.
- Full bar tab must be used during the event and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Kingpin supports the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to serve customers where to do so would result in a contravention of any law, the conditions of the liquor licence at one of our venues or our internal policies. There will be no refund or credit for any unused portion of the tab in the event of certain guests being refused service.
- Alcoholic beverages will only be served to persons over the age of 18. Patrons may be asked to prove that they are over the age of 18 by presenting a valid form of ID.
- Guests at an event remain subject to Kingpin’s standard terms of entry.
- Customers are not permitted to stockpile alcoholic drinks or obtain more than one alcoholic drink per person at any one time.
WINTER IS COMING COMPETITION
Bowling Centres Australia Pty Ltd
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By submitting an entry, you (the entrant) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Bowling Centres Australia Pty Limited (ABN 61003710110) (‘Bowling Centres Australia’) of Level 12, 61 Lavender Street, Milsons Point NSW 2061.
3. The promotional period commences Monday 19 June 2017 at 09:00 AEST and closes Wednesday 26 July 2017 at 17:00 AEST.
4. The competition is open to all residents of New South Wales who are not an employee of Bowling Centres Australia or any of their agencies associated with the competition; and is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee. An Eligible Entrant who is under 18 years of age must obtain the permission of a parent or guardian to enter.
5. By entering this competition, you consent to Bowling Centres Australia using your name in any media at any time or times without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition, Bowling Centres Australia and/or any of Bowling Centres Australia’s products and services.
6. Entries must satisfy the entry requirements below to be valid. Bowling Centres Australia reserves the right to disqualify an entrant for any reason. If, in its absolute discretion, Bowling Centres Australia determines that a winning entry is not in strict compliance with these terms and conditions, it reserves its right to disqualify the entrant. Bowling Centres Australia reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or entrant (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant or entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
7. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Bowling Centres Australia’s discretion. Failure by Bowling Centres Australia to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
How to Enter
8. To enter entrants must:
a) Head to kingpinbowling.com.au/winter escape
9. Multiple entries into the competition are accepted.
10. Entries must be received by Bowling Centres Australia during the promotional period. Entries received after the end of the promotional period will not count towards the competition. Bowling Centres Australia accepts no responsibility for, and will not compensate any entrant for, any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
11. The Prize Draw will be held on Thursday 27 July 2017 at 12:00 AEST at Ansible Pty Ltd Pty Ltd, Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
12. The Winners will be notified by either phone or email by Friday 28 July 2017 and published on the kingpinbowling.com.au website from Friday 28 July 2017.
13. There will be a total of one (1) Major Prize Winner and ten (10) Minor Prize Winners drawn from all entries received (Online) who will win the following prize:
1 Main Prize valued at $4,000
1 x $4,000.00 Flight Centre Voucher
10 x Minor Prizes valued at $170
1 x VIP Kingpin double pass to do an activity on the house valued up to $17.00 each (cannot be used on karaoke or escape rooms) Total Value $170
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE – AUD $4,170.00
14. Prizes must be redeemed in the manner specified by Bowling Centres Australia at the time that the winners are contacted by close of business on Friday 27 October 2017. In the event that the winner does not redeem his or her prize by Friday 27 October 2017, the winner will forfeit the prize and will not be entitled to any compensation as a result and an unclaimed random prize draw will be conducted.
15. The Major Prize Winner will receive their prize by post. The Promoter will not be responsible for the Major Prize Winner not receiving their prize as a result of incorrect postal address details or other details affecting the delivery.
16. The Minor Prize Winners will receive their prize by post. The Promoter will not be responsible for the Minor Prize Winners not receiving their prize as a result of incorrect postal address details or other details affecting the delivery.
17. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The $4,000.00 Flight Centre Voucher awarded to the Major Prize Winner must be used in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to the voucher. Flight Centre Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Flight Centre Terms and Conditions can be found at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/.
19. The VIP Kingpin Double Pass awarded to the Minor Prize Winners must be used in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable. VIP Kingpin Double Passes are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Kingpin Terms and Conditions can be found at https://www.kingpinbowling.com.au/terms-conditions.
20. Any change in the value of the prize between publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of Bowling Centres Australia.
21. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Bowling Centres Australia’s control, then Bowling Centres Australia’s may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state legislation.
22. Risk in each prize passes to the winner from the time that the prize is dispatched from Bowling Centres Australia’s premises. Bowling Centres Australia is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay in delivery sustained after this time.
23. If a winner is under the age of 18 years the prize may be awarded, at the absolute discretion of Bowling Centres Australia, to the prize winner’s parent or legal guardian.
24. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd Pty Ltd, Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide SA 5000 on Monday 30 October 2017 at 12:00 AEDT. The unclaimed prize winner will be notified of their prize by phone, in writing and winner’s details will be published on the website amfbowling.com.au from Tuesday 31 October 2017.
25. Any costs associated with entering the competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
26. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest or strikes Bowling Centres Australia may, in its absolute discretion, cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
27. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Bowling Centres Australia, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Bowling Centres Australia reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction or limitation imposed by law.
28. By entering this competition, the entrant consents to Bowling Centres Australia using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), Bowling Centres Australia and Bowling Centres Australia’s products and services.
30. By entering this competition, each entrant consents to the collection of their personal information by or on behalf of Kingpin Bowling for the primary purposes of enabling it to administer the competition and publicise its winner(s) and to market its products and services to the entrant. The personal information of each winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the competition, including the competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. Persons may contact Bowling Centres Australia by post to Level 12, 61 Lavender Street, Milsons Point NSW 2061 or by visiting the Kingpin website on https://www.kingpinbowling.com.au/privacy to request access to, or corrections of, any of their personal information that is held by Bowling Centres Australia. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information, Bowling Centres Australia may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize. Any complaint regarding a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles should be addressed to Bowling Centres Australia at the address above and will be investigated by an authorised officer. The complainant will be advised of the outcome of the investigation as soon as practicable.
31. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. Bowling Centres Australia shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. Bowling Centres Australia may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that Bowling Centres Australia may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their Content; (c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
32. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify Bowling Centres Australia against any loss, liability, claim or damage suffered or incurred by Bowling Centres Australia as a result of a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
33. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including under the Australian Consumer Law, Bowling Centres Australia (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Bowling Centres Australia’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Bowling Centres Australia) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Bowling Centres Australia; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
34. Notwithstanding any other clause in these terms and conditions, Bowling Centres Australia’s liability in respect of goods or services provided by Bowling Centres Australia to an entrant shall be limited, at Bowling Centres Australia’s option, to (a) replacing or resupplying the goods or services or (b) the cost of replacing the goods or resupplying the services.
35. Permit Approvals: ACT TP 17/01086, NSW: LTPS/17/14854.
FREE ACTIVITY PASSES
In addition to any specific terms printed on the pass, free activity passes are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- A reference to one activity is a reference any one of the following:
- One game of bowling;
- One indoor ropes session;
- One 30 minute laser tag session;
- 30 minutes of table tennis; or
- 30 minutes of selected arcade games.
- Kingpin reserves the right to reject defaced, mutilated or altered passes. Lost or stolen passes will not be replaced.
- Passes are not redeemable online, are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The original pass must be surrendered at the time of redemption.
- “Free fun pass” is not available for use Friday or Saturday after 6pm.