Each bowler, parent or adult in charge of a group agrees to the following rules:
Safety Rules1. Warning. There are inherent risks in the participation in Tenpin Bowling, Laser Skirmish and the use of the Amusement Games or Rides. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using this venue.
2. Responsibility. Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
3. Lane Approaches. No food or drink on the approach. Slippery, wet or sticky spots or substances can affect a bowler’s approach and cause a fall and serious injury. If the approach is sticky or slippery, stop bowling and ask a staff member for assistance.
4. Ball and Shoes. Wear bowling shoes (with socks) while bowling or pre-approved shoes at the discretion of the venue manager. Have the correct fit for the bowling ball and shoes. See a staff member for help selecting or changing a ball or shoes.
5. Foul Line. Lanes are treated with oil and are extremely slippery. Crossing the foul line can cause a fall and serious injury. Please obey safety signs in the venue and do not cross the foul line for any reason.
6. Tripping Hazards. Watch for step-ups to and from the approach and other areas of the venue and keep all coats, bags and personal belongings out of the walking paths to avoid tripping. Tell a staff member about any tripping hazard right away.
7. Equipment. Mechanical equipment is dangerous and can cause injuries. If a ball or pin is stuck ask a staff member for assistance immediately. Any lane faults must be reported to reception. While a fault is being attended to, no balls are to be sent down the lane
8. Ball Return. The ball return has moving parts. Serious injury can result from reaching into the ball return opening. Keep hands away from the ball return and ball return tray. Watch children.
9. Bowling: Do not bowl more than one ball down the lane at any time.
10. Staff Direction: You must obey all reasonable verbal or written instructions / warnings given by Kingpin Bowling staff
House Rules1. Kingpin Bowling will serve all customers in a friendly and courteous manner. No person will be denied service on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical disability or age.
2. We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities, if you or any guests in your group are late.
3. Kingpin Bowling may refuse service or access to a venue based on a customer's inappropriate behaviour or dress attire. No item which, in Kingpin Bowling’s opinion, may be dangerous, encourage aggressive behaviour or be disruptive is permitted in the venue.
4. Footwear must be worn at all times in our venues
5. Hats / Caps may be asked to be removed- subject to security requirements
6. There will be no use of alcohol or illegal drugs, other than alcoholic beverages provided by Kingpin Bowling
7. Customers must comply with laws and regulations controlling the use of alcoholic beverages
8. After 11pm all minors must be accompanied by their own parent or legal guardian (8pm - Darling Harbour)
9. Kingpin Bowling does not permit outside food or drink (except birthday cakes or similar items approved in advance by Kingpin Bowling) in the venue.
10. Kingpin Bowling may, in its sole discretion, delay, suspend or end a bowling or M9 Laser Skirmish game or suspend or cancel a customer's use of the venue in whole or in part and at any time for any reason without penalty or refund.
11. Kingpin Bowling is not liable for delays, postponements or other circumstances related to or caused by circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to the unavailability of lanes, loss of electricity, inclement weather, scheduling, fire, cyclone or flood.
12. Patrons with an Epileptic condition need to understand that there are multiple flashing lights in the venue that may result in a seizure.
13. For your safety and comfort there are height, weight and age restrictions on some rides and amusement machines. Please refer to the displayed signage for specific details
14. Design and systems of Kingpin Bowling are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You must not infringe those rights
15. Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to Kingpin Bowling
16. Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials
17. All Kingpin Bowling venues are non-smoking
18. To the extent permitted by law, Kingpin Bowling takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Bowling Venue. However Kingpin Bowling will not be liable to any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Kingpin Bowling) or otherwise
Online Booking Rules1. We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation to check in at reception and receive the correct bowling shoes. (please note our venues open at 10am - all 10am bookings to arrive for the opening time)
2. We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities, if you or any guests in your group are late.
3. Online bookings are not refundable unless you are entitled to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law. We can change reservation times provided that at least 24 hours’ notice is given (subject to availability and price).
4. In the unforseen circumstance Kingpin Bowling has encountered lane technical issues your bowling start time may run later than the above confirmed start time.
5. If you appear to be under the age of 25 you will be required to supply suitable identification to prove you are over the age of 18.
6. We only accept the following forms of identification: Valid Australian Driver’s License, Australian & International Passport or Australian Proof of Age Card
7. Guests will not be permitted entry into any Kingpin Bowling venue if deemed intoxicated
8. After 11pm all minors must be accompanied by their own parent or legal guardian (8pm at Darling Harbour)
9. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice
10. NSW, VIC, NT & SA Guests: Alcoholic beverages and bar tabs may only be purchased by persons over the age of 18. You may be asked to prove that you are over the age of 18 by presenting a valid form of ID. Kingpin supports the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse to serve you if doing so would result in a contravention of any law, the conditions of the liquor licence at one of our venues or our internal policies. In the event that you are refused service, any alcoholic beverages or bar tab that you have purchased will be forfeited and you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation. Where you do not use a bar tab that you have purchased in full, you will be provided with a refund
11. QLD Guests: Alcoholic beverages may only be purchased by persons over the age of 18. You may be asked to prove that you are over the age of 18 by presenting a valid form of ID. Kingpin supports the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse to serve you if doing so would result in a contravention of any law, the conditions of the liquor licence at one of our venues or our internal policies. In the event that you are refused service, any alcoholic beverage that you have purchased will be forfeited and you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions1. Gift Card should be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed
2. Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise or services at AMF Bowling Centres, Kingpin Bowling and Playtime venues within Australia only
3. Not redeemable for cash
4. Not redeemable online
5. Will be void and may not be redeemed 12 months after issue date
6. Cannot be reloaded
7. No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases
8. Cannot be re-sold
9. Cash will not be given for any unused balance
10. If purchase exceeds available card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method
11. You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees
13. For card balance or assistance call 1300 55 33 80
Promotional nights & Special offers
Fair play policyA fair play policy applies for Unlimited Bowling & or Laser Skirmish or any promotion where an unlimited play component is offered. To ensure that all patrons get a fair attempt at the various activities, some people will be asked to move on to play another activity to ensure fairness.
The policy1. Bowling – 2 games guaranteed, then subject to availability
2. Laser Tag – 2 games guaranteed, then subject to availability
The manager on duty reserves the right to allocate guests to activities
1. This offer is available Monday’s until 01 November 20172. This offer excludes school holiday periods, public holidays and prepaid events and is not valid for redemption in conjunction with any other offer, discount voucher or promotion
3. Free burger must be of the same or lesser value
5. Available until sold out.
6. Free burger must be of the same or lesser value
$10 Cocktail Tuesdays1.This offer is available Tuesdays from 7pm until 01 November 2017
2.This offer excludes school holiday periods, public holidays and prepaid events and is not valid for redemption in conjunction with any other offer, discount voucher or promotion.
3.Valid 18+ ID required for all cocktail purchases & RSA will be strongly enforced
4.$10 cocktail deal is available on all Kingpin listed cocktails
5. Free water is available on request
Nightime Unlimited1. Offer is available Sunday – Wednesday nights from 7pm till close until 01 November 2017
2. Kingpin fairplay policy applies
3. Deal is not available with any other offer or promotion
50% off Uni Deal1. Offer is available Monday – Friday until 5pm until Friday 25th November at Kingpin Norwood, Macarthur Square, Darwin and Townsville only.
2. Offer available on full priced adult 1st game rate only
3. Deal not valid with any other offer or discount
4. Not available school holidays, public holidays or special event days
5. Walk in bookings only
After School Unlimited1. This offer is available Monday until Thursday between 3.30pm and 6.30pm at Kingpin Norwood, Macarthur Square, Darwin and Townsville only.
2. This offer excludes school holiday periods, public holidays and prepaid events and is not valid for redemption in conjunction with any other offer, discount voucher or promotion.
3. This offer expires on 01 November 2017
4. This offer is subject to availability and the manager on duty reserves the right to allocate guests to activities.
School Holidays – Easter on and on…Terms and Conditions:
1. This offer is only available during term break period stated below.
- Townsville (QLD): 1st April – 31st April 2017
- Norwood (SA) & Darwin (NT): 1st April – 31st April 2017
- Darling Harbour (NSW) & Macarthur (NSW): 1st April – 31st April 2017
- North Strathfield (NSW) from opening date until 31st April 2017
- Crown (VIC): 21st December – 1st April – 31st April 2017
1 x game of bowling
1 x game of laser skirmish
30 minute arcade game pass
3. All activities must be completed by 6pm.
4. This offer is not valid for redemption in conjunction with any other offer, discount voucher or promotion.
5. Passes cannot be split, are non-transferrable and cannot be split over multiple days.
6. Arcade passes exclude ticket and prize games.
7. Activities are subject to availability and the manager on duty reserves the right to allocate guests to activities.
Kingpin reserves the right to withdraw any promotion or offer at any time and without prior notice.
Bowling and all Kingpin Bowling Staff.
- Teams must be made up of 4 players.
- Substitute players are allowed.
- Minimum of 2 teams required to proceed.
- All scoring to be done by averaging the sum of all scores divided by the number of players per team.
- Weekly prizes will be awarded to the highest scoring team and bowler as well as to one additional bowler selected by Kingpin.
- End of season medallions will be awarded to the top team and top bowler.
- The competition is only open to customers over the age of 18.
- Participation in the competition is subject to Kingpin’s standard terms and conditions of entry.
- The drink included in the participation fee includes one standard beer, wine, Johnnie Walker or soft drink. You may be asked to prove that you are over the age of 18 by presenting a valid form of ID. Kingpin supports the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse to serve you alcoholic beverages if doing so would result in a contravention of any law, the conditions of the liquor licence at one of our venues or our internal policies.
- Offer valid for a limited time only on Kingpin VIP packages only.
- Guests who have booked over 15 guests will receive the bar tab offer.
25-49 guests = $200 bar tab
50-74 guests = $300 bar tab
75-99 guests = $400 bar tab
100+ guests = $500 bar tab
- Corporate event must take place before 31 August 2017
- Minimum 15 guests required to be eligible for this offer
- Bar tab can be used to purchase 1 standard beverage beer including 150ml glass of wine, 285ml draught beer, soft drink, juice & bottled water. Free drinking water will also be available.
- Full bar tab must be used during the event and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Kingpin supports the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to serve customers where to do so would result in a contravention of any law, the conditions of the liquor licence at one of our venues or our internal policies. There will be no refund or credit for any unused portion of the tab in the event of certain guests being refused service.
- Alcoholic beverages will only be served to persons over the age of 18. Patrons may be asked to prove that they are over the age of 18 by presenting a valid form of ID.
- Guests at an event remain subject to Kingpin’s standard terms of entry.
- Customers are not permitted to stockpile alcoholic drinks or obtain more than one alcoholic drink per person at any one time.