Each bowler, parent or adult in charge of a group agrees to the following rules:
Safety Rules1. Warning. There are inherent risks in the participation in Tenpin Bowling, Laser Skirmish and the use of the Amusement Games or Rides. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using this venue.
2. Responsibility. Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
3. Lane Approaches. No food or drink on the approach. Slippery, wet or sticky spots or substances can affect a bowler’s approach and cause a fall and serious injury. If the approach is sticky or slippery, stop bowling and ask a staff member for assistance.
4. Ball and Shoes. Wear bowling shoes (with socks) while bowling or pre-approved shoes at the discretion of the venue manager. Have the correct fit for the bowling ball and shoes. See a staff member for help selecting or changing a ball or shoes.
5. Foul Line. Lanes are treated with oil and are extremely slippery. Crossing the foul line can cause a fall and serious injury. Please obey safety signs in the venue and do not cross the foul line for any reason.
6. Tripping Hazards. Watch for step-ups to and from the approach and other areas of the venue and keep all coats, bags and personal belongings out of the walking paths to avoid tripping. Tell a staff member about any tripping hazard right away.
7. Equipment. Mechanical equipment is dangerous and can cause injuries. If a ball or pin is stuck ask a staff member for assistance immediately. Any lane faults must be reported to reception. While a fault is being attended to, no balls are to be sent down the lane
8. Ball Return. The ball return has moving parts. Serious injury can result from reaching into the ball return opening. Keep hands away from the ball return and ball return tray. Watch children.
9. Bowling: Do not bowl more than one ball down the lane at any time.
10. Staff Direction: You must obey all reasonable verbal or written instructions / warnings given by Kingpin Bowling staff
House Rules1. Kingpin Bowling will serve all customers in a friendly and courteous manner. No person will be denied service on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical disability or age.
2. We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities, if you or any guests in your group are late.
3. Kingpin Bowling may refuse service or access to a venue based on a customer's inappropriate behaviour or dress attire. No item which, in Kingpin Bowling’s opinion, may be dangerous, encourage aggressive behaviour or be disruptive is permitted in the venue.
4. Footwear must be worn at all times in our venues
5. Hats / Caps may be asked to be removed- subject to security requirements
6. There will be no use of alcohol or illegal drugs, other than alcoholic beverages provided by Kingpin Bowling
7. Customers must comply with laws and regulations controlling the use of alcoholic beverages
8. After 11pm all minors must be accompanied by their own parent or legal guardian (8pm - Darling Harbour)
9. Kingpin Bowling does not permit outside food or drink (except birthday cakes or similar items approved in advance by Kingpin Bowling) in the venue.
10. Kingpin Bowling may, in its sole discretion, delay, suspend or end a bowling or M9 Laser Skirmish game or suspend or cancel a customer's use of the venue in whole or in part and at any time for any reason without penalty or refund.
11. Kingpin Bowling is not liable for delays, postponements or other circumstances related to or caused by circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to the unavailability of lanes, loss of electricity, inclement weather, scheduling, fire, cyclone or flood.
12. Patrons with an Epileptic condition need to understand that there are multiple flashing lights in the venue that may result in a seizure.
13. For your safety and comfort there are height, weight and age restrictions on some rides and amusement machines. Please refer to the displayed signage for specific details
14. Design and systems of Kingpin Bowling are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You must not infringe those rights
15. Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to Kingpin Bowling
16. Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials
17. All Kingpin Bowling venues are non-smoking
18. To the extent permitted by law, Kingpin Bowling takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Bowling Venue. However Kingpin Bowling will not be liable to any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Kingpin Bowling) or otherwise
Online Booking Rules1. We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation to check in at reception and receive the correct bowling shoes. (please note our venues open at 10am - all 10am bookings to arrive for the opening time)
2. We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities, if you or any guests in your group are late.
3. Online bookings are not refundable unless you are entitled to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law. We can change reservation times provided that at least 24 hours’ notice is given (subject to availability and price).
4. In the unforseen circumstance Kingpin Bowling has encountered lane technical issues your bowling start time may run later than the above confirmed start time.
5. If you appear to be under the age of 25 you will be required to supply suitable identification to prove you are over the age of 18.
6. We only accept the following forms of identification: Valid Australian Driver’s License, Australian & International Passport or Australian Proof of Age Card
7. Guests will not be permitted entry into any Kingpin Bowling venue if deemed intoxicated
8. After 11pm all minors must be accompanied by their own parent or legal guardian (8pm at Darling Harbour)
9. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice
10. NSW, VIC, NT & SA Guests: Alcoholic beverages and bar tabs may only be purchased by persons over the age of 18. You may be asked to prove that you are over the age of 18 by presenting a valid form of ID. Kingpin supports the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse to serve you if doing so would result in a contravention of any law, the conditions of the liquor licence at one of our venues or our internal policies. In the event that you are refused service, any alcoholic beverages or bar tab that you have purchased will be forfeited and you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation. Where you do not use a bar tab that you have purchased in full, you will be provided with a refund
11. QLD Guests: Alcoholic beverages may only be purchased by persons over the age of 18. You may be asked to prove that you are over the age of 18 by presenting a valid form of ID. Kingpin supports the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse to serve you if doing so would result in a contravention of any law, the conditions of the liquor licence at one of our venues or our internal policies. In the event that you are refused service, any alcoholic beverage that you have purchased will be forfeited and you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions1. Gift Card should be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed
2. Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise or services at AMF Bowling Centres, Kingpin Bowling and Playtime venues within Australia only
3. Not redeemable for cash
4. Not redeemable online
5. Will be void and may not be redeemed 12 months after issue date
6. Cannot be reloaded
7. No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases
8. Cannot be re-sold
9. Cash will not be given for any unused balance
10. If purchase exceeds available card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method
11. You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees
13. For card balance or assistance call 1300 55 33 80
Promotional nights & Special offers
Fair play policyA fair play policy applies for Unlimited Bowling & or Laser Skirmish or any promotion where an unlimited play component is offered. To ensure that all patrons get a fair attempt at the various activities, some people will be asked to move on to play another activity to ensure fairness.
The policy1. Bowling – 2 games guaranteed, then subject to availability
2. Laser Tag – 2 games guaranteed, then subject to availability
The manager on duty reserves the right to allocate guests to activities
Burger Mondays1. This offer is available Monday’s until 21st November 2016
2. This offer excludes school holiday periods, public holidays and prepaid events and is not valid for redemption in conjunction with any other offer, discount voucher or promotion
3. Free burger must be of the same or lesser value
5. Available until sold out.
6. Free burger must be of the same or lesser value
$10 Cocktail Tuesdays1.This offer is available Tuesdays from 7pm until 22nd November 2016
2.This offer excludes school holiday periods, public holidays and prepaid events and is not valid for redemption in conjunction with any other offer, discount voucher or promotion.
3.Valid 18+ ID required for all cocktail purchases & RSA will be strongly enforced
4.$10 cocktail deal is available on all Kingpin listed cocktails
5. Free water is available on request
Nightime Unlimited1. Offer is available Sunday – Wednesday nights from 7pm till close until 22nd November
2. Kingpin fairplay policy applies
3. Deal is not available with any other offer or promotion
50% off Uni Deal1. Offer is available Monday – Friday until 5pm until Friday 25th November at Kingpin Norwood, Macarthur Square, Darwin and Townsville only.
2. Offer available on full priced adult 1st game rate only
3. Deal not valid with any other offer or discount
4. Not available school holidays, public holidays or special event days
5. Walk in bookings only
After School Unlimited1. This offer is available Monday until Thursday between 3.30pm and 6.30pm at Kingpin Norwood, Macarthur Square, Darwin and Townsville only.
2. This offer excludes school holiday periods, public holidays and prepaid events and is not valid for redemption in conjunction with any other offer, discount voucher or promotion.
3. This offer expires on 24th November 2016
3. This offer is subject to availability and the manager on duty reserves the right to allocate guests to activities.
School Holidays – Festival of FunTerms and Conditions:
1. This offer is only available during term break period stated below.
Townsville (QLD): 10th December until 22nd January
Norwood (SA) & Darwin (NT): 16th December – 29th January
Darling Harbour (NSW) & Macarthur (NSW): 17th December – 29th January
Crown (VIC): 21st December – 31st January2. Guests can choose 3 activity options from the below choices:
1 x game of bowling
1 x game of laser skirmish
30 minute arcade game pass
3. All activities must be completed by 6pm.
4. This offer is not valid for redemption in conjunction with any other offer, discount voucher or promotion.
5. Passes cannot be split, are non-transferrable and cannot be split over multiple days.
6. Arcade passes exclude ticket and prize games.
7. Activities are subject to availability and the manager on duty reserves the right to allocate guests to activities.
Kingpin reserves the right to withdraw any promotion or offer at any time and without prior notice.
Bowling and all Kingpin Bowling Staff.
Kingpin Win a Festival Prize Pack
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By submitting an entry, you (the entrant) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Bowling Centres Australia Pty Limited (ACN 003 710 110) (‘Kingpin’) of Level 12, 61 Lavender Street, Milsons Point NSW 2061.
3. The promotional period commences Saturday 17 December 2016 at 09:00 AEDT and closes Sunday 29 January 2017 at 21:00 AEDT.
4. The competition is open to all residents Australia at the time of entry; who are not an employee of AMF, Kingpin or Playtime or any of their agencies associated with the competition; and is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee. An Eligible Entrant who is under 18 years of age must obtain the permission of a parent or guardian to enter.
5. By entering this competition, you consent to Kingpin using your name in any media at any time or times without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition, Kingpin and/or any of Kingpin’s products and services.
6. Entries must satisfy the entry requirements below to be valid. Kingpin reserves the right to disqualify an entrant for any reason. If, in its absolute discretion, Kingpin determines that a winning entry is not in strict compliance with these terms and conditions, it reserves its right to disqualify the entrant. Kingpin reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or entrant (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant or entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
7. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Kingpin’s discretion. Failure by Kingpin to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
How to Enter
8. To enter entrants must:
a) A guest must purchase a $30 festival pass from a Kingpin venue
b) Fill out their entry form on the back of the festival pass, including:
• first name
• last name
• email address
• phone number
c) Place the festival pass into the barrel within the venue.
9. Entrants are allowed one entry per festival pass.
10. Entries must be received by Kingpin during the promotional period. Entries received after the end of the promotional period will not count towards the competition. Multiple entries into the competition are accepted, providing passes are unique. Kingpin accepts no responsibility for, and will not compensate any entrant for, any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
11. There is a limit of one prize per person except for residents of SA are eligible to win more than one prize.
12. Minor Prize Draws will be held at each Kingpin Venue at 10:00 AEDT on each of the following dates:
• Monday 19 December 2016
• Monday 26 December 2016
• Monday 2 January 2017
• Monday 9 January 2017
• Monday 16 January 2017
• Monday 23 January 2017
• Monday 30 January 2017
13. The Major Prize Draw will be held on Thursday 2 February 2017 at 10:00 AEDT at each Kingpin venue.
14. Winners will be notified by phone and email by Friday 3 February 2017 and published on the www.kingpinbowling.com.au website from Monday 6 February 2017.
15. There will be a total of eighteen (18) major prize winners comprising three (3) Major Prize Winners per Kingpin Venue and forty-two (42) Minor Prize Winners drawn from all entries received (Online) who will win the following prize:
AUD per item
18 x Major Prizes
Each Major Prize Package consists of:
42 x Minor Prizes
Each Minor Prize Package consists of:
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE - AUD
16. Prizes must be redeemed in the manner specified by Kingpin at the time that the winners are contacted by close of business on Friday 3 February 2017. In the event that a winner does not redeem his or her prize by Monday 1 May 2017, the winner will forfeit the prize and will not be entitled to any compensation as a result and a second random prize draw will be conducted.
17. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. Any change in the value of the prize between publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of Kingpin.
19. If a winner is under the age of 18 years the prize may be awarded, at the absolute discretion of Kingpin, to the prize winner’s parent or legal guardian.
20. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Kingpin’s control, then Kingpin may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state legislation.
21. Risk in each prize passes to the winner from the time that the prize is dispatched from Kingpin’s premises. Kingpin is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay in delivery sustained after this time.
22. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at each Kingpin Centre on Tuesday 2 May 2017 at 10:00 AEST. The unclaimed prize winner/s will be notified of their prize by phone, in writing and winner/s’ details will be published on the Kingpin website at kingpin.com.au from Wednesday 3 May 2017.
23. Any costs associated with entering the competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
24. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest or strikes Kingpin may, in its absolute discretion, cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
25. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Kingpin, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Kingpin reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction or limitation imposed by law.
26. By entering this competition, the entrant consents to Kingpin using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), Kingpin and Kingpin’s products and services.
28. By entering this competition, each entrant consents to the collection of their personal information by or on behalf of Kingpin for the primary purposes of enabling it to administer the competition and publicise its winner(s) and to market its products and services to the entrant. The personal information of each winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the competition, including the competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. Persons may contact Kingpin by post at the address stated in condition 2 or via the link https://www.kingpinbowling.com.au/privacy to request access to, or corrections of, any of their personal information that is held by Kingpin. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information, Kingpin may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize. Any complaint regarding a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles should be addressed to Kingpin at the address above and will be investigated by an authorised officer. The complainant will be advised of the outcome of the investigation as soon as practicable.
30. Any complaint regarding a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles should be addressed to Kingpin at the address above and will be investigated by an authorised officer. The complainant will be advised of the outcome of the investigation as soon as practicable.
31. When an entrant submits any materials via the competition including comments, recordings, answers and images ("Content"), the entrant, unless Kingpin advises otherwise, licenses and grants Kingpin, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
32. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. Kingpin shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. Kingpin may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that Kingpin may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their Content; (c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
33. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify Kingpin against any loss, liability, claim or damage suffered or incurred by Kingpin as a result of a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
34. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including under the Australian Consumer Law, Kingpin (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Kingpin’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Kingpin) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Kingpin; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
35. Notwithstanding any other clause in these terms and conditions, Kingpin’s liability in respect of goods or services provided by Kingpin to an entrant shall be limited, at Kingpin’s option, to (a) replacing or resupplying the goods or services or (b) the cost of replacing the goods or resupplying the services.
36. NSW permit number: LTPS/16/10105.