Each Kingpin customer agrees to the following rules:
Safety Rules1. Warning. There are inherent risks in the participation in Tenpin Bowling, Laser Skirmish and the use of the Amusement Games or Rides. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using this venue.
2. Responsibility. Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
3. Lane Approaches. No food or drink on the approach. Slippery, wet or sticky spots or substances can affect a bowler’s approach and cause a fall and serious injury. If the approach is sticky or slippery, stop bowling and ask a staff member for assistance.
4. Ball and Shoes. Wear bowling shoes (with socks) while bowling or pre-approved shoes at the discretion of the venue manager. Have the correct fit for the bowling ball and shoes. See a staff member for help selecting or changing a ball or shoes.
5. Foul Line. Lanes are treated with oil and are extremely slippery. Crossing the foul line can cause a fall and serious injury. Please obey safety signs in the venue and do not cross the foul line for any reason.
6. Tripping Hazards. Watch for step-ups to and from the approach and other areas of the venue and keep all coats, bags and personal belongings out of the walking paths to avoid tripping. Tell a staff member about any tripping hazard right away.
7. Equipment. Mechanical equipment is dangerous and can cause injuries. If a ball or pin is stuck ask a staff member for assistance immediately. Any lane faults must be reported to reception. While a fault is being attended to, no balls are to be sent down the lane
8. Ball Return. The ball return has moving parts. Serious injury can result from reaching into the ball return opening. Keep hands away from the ball return and ball return tray. Watch children.
9. Bowling: Do not bowl more than one ball down the lane at any time.
10. Staff Direction: You must obey all reasonable verbal or written instructions / warnings given by Kingpin Bowling staff
House Rules1. Kingpin Bowling will serve all customers in a friendly and courteous manner. No person will be denied service on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical disability or age.
2. We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities, if you or any guests in your group are late.
3. Kingpin Bowling may refuse service or access to a venue based on a customer's inappropriate behaviour or dress attire. No item which, in Kingpin Bowling’s opinion, may be dangerous, encourage aggressive behaviour or be disruptive is permitted in the venue.
4. Footwear must be worn at all times in our venues
5. Hats / Caps may be asked to be removed- subject to security requirements
6. There will be no use of alcohol or illegal drugs, other than alcoholic beverages provided by Kingpin Bowling
7. Customers must comply with laws and regulations controlling the use of alcoholic beverages
8. After 11pm all minors must be accompanied by their own parent or legal guardian (8pm - Darling Harbour)
9. Kingpin Bowling does not permit outside food or drink (except birthday cakes or similar items approved in advance by Kingpin Bowling) in the venue.
10. Kingpin Bowling may, in its sole discretion, delay, suspend or end a bowling or M9 Laser Skirmish game or suspend or cancel a customer's use of the venue in whole or in part and at any time for any reason without penalty or refund.
11. Kingpin Bowling is not liable for delays, postponements or other circumstances related to or caused by circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to the unavailability of lanes, loss of electricity, inclement weather, scheduling, fire, cyclone or flood.
12. Patrons with an Epileptic condition need to understand that there are multiple flashing lights in the venue that may result in a seizure.
13. For your safety and comfort there are height, weight and age restrictions on some rides and amusement machines. Please refer to the displayed signage for specific details
14. Design and systems of Kingpin Bowling are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You must not infringe those rights
15. Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to Kingpin Bowling
16. Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials
17. All Kingpin Bowling venues are non-smoking
18. To the extent permitted by law, Kingpin Bowling takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Bowling Venue. However Kingpin Bowling will not be liable to any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Kingpin Bowling) or otherwise
Online Booking Rules1. We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation to check in at reception and receive the correct bowling shoes. (please note our venues open at 10am - all 10am bookings to arrive for the opening time)
2. We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities, if you or any guests in your group are late.
3. Online bookings are not refundable unless you are entitled to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law. We can change reservation times provided that at least 24 hours’ notice is given (subject to availability and price).
4. In the unforseen circumstance Kingpin Bowling has encountered lane technical issues your bowling start time may run later than the above confirmed start time.
5. If you appear to be under the age of 25 you will be required to supply suitable identification to prove you are over the age of 18.
6. We only accept the following forms of identification: Valid Australian Driver’s License, Australian & International Passport or Australian Proof of Age Card
7. Guests will not be permitted entry into any Kingpin Bowling venue if deemed intoxicated
8. After 11pm all minors must be accompanied by their own parent or legal guardian (8pm at Darling Harbour)
9. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice
10. NSW, VIC, NT & SA Guests: Alcoholic beverages and bar tabs may only be purchased by persons over the age of 18. You may be asked to prove that you are over the age of 18 by presenting a valid form of ID. Kingpin supports the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse to serve you if doing so would result in a contravention of any law, the conditions of the liquor licence at one of our venues or our internal policies. In the event that you are refused service, any alcoholic beverages or bar tab that you have purchased will be forfeited and you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation. Where you do not use a bar tab that you have purchased in full, you will be provided with a refund
11. QLD Guests: Alcoholic beverages may only be purchased by persons over the age of 18. You may be asked to prove that you are over the age of 18 by presenting a valid form of ID. Kingpin supports the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse to serve you if doing so would result in a contravention of any law, the conditions of the liquor licence at one of our venues or our internal policies. In the event that you are refused service, any alcoholic beverage that you have purchased will be forfeited and you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation.
Gift Card Terms & ConditionsPhysical and electronic gift cards purchased through this website on and from 29 March 2018 are subject to the following terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE: By purchasing or using this gift card, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Treat this card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. The credit balance on this card is redeemable for goods and/or services at ZONE, KINGPIN and PLAYTIME venues within Australia only. This card cannot be used for birthday party deposits, to purchase gift cards or to acquire Playtime goods and/or services online. This card is not redeemable for cash, cannot be re-sold and cannot be reloaded. No change will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases. This gift card will expire 3 years from the issue date, at which time any unused balance will be forfeited. If a purchase exceeds the available gift card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method. You are liable for all transactions on this gift card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees. For gift card balance or assistance, please call our Help Desk on 1300 55 33 80.
Promotional Nights & Special offers
Fair Play PolicyA fair play policy applies for Unlimited Bowling & or Laser Skirmish or any promotion where an unlimited play component is offered. To ensure that all patrons get a fair attempt at the various activities, some people will be asked to move on to play another activity to ensure fairness.
The Policy1. Bowling – 2 games guaranteed, then subject to availability
2. Laser Tag – 2 games guaranteed, then subject to availability
The manager on duty reserves the right to allocate guests to activities
1. Beef Nachos - $13
2. Every Monday
1. Burger - $13
2. Every Tuesday
3. Excluding New York and Signature Cheese Burgers
1. Wings and Chips for 1 - $13
2. Every Wednesday
$10 Cocktail Tuesdays
1. This offer is available Tuesdays from 7pm
2. This offer excludes school holiday periods
3. Valid 18+ ID required for all cocktail purchases & RSA will be strongly enforced
4. $10 cocktail deal is available on all Kingpin listed cocktails
5. Free water is available on request
6. RSA will be strongly enforced
7. ID required for all cocktail purchases
8. Free water is available on request
9. Deal not available with any other offer, promotion or with pre-paid events.
Beer Tower Thursdays
1. Beer Tower - $35
2. From 7pm
3. Every Thursday
4. Tap Beer Only
1. Offer is available Sunday – Wednesday nights from 7pm till close
2. Kingpin fairplay policy applies
3. Deal is not available with any other offer or promotion
50% off Uni Deal
1. Offer is available Monday – Friday until 5pm
2. Kingpin fair play policy applies
3. Available for Uni students on presentation of ID
4. Not available at Kingpin Crown and Darling Harbour
5. Deal is not available with any other offer or promotions
6. Offer available on full priced adult 1st game rate only
7. Not available school holidays
8. Walk in bookings only
After School Unlimited
1. This offer is available Monday until Thursday between 3.30pm and 6.30pm
2. Not available at Kingpin Crown and Darling Harbour.
3. This offer excludes school holiday periods
4. This deal is not valid for redemption in conjunction with any other offer, discount voucher or promotion.
5. This offer is subject to availability and the manager on duty reserves the right to allocate guests to activities.
FREE ACTIVITY PASSES
In addition to any specific terms printed on the pass, free activity passes are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- A reference to one activity is a reference any one of the following:
- One game of bowling;
- One indoor ropes session;
- 3 missions of laser tag;
- 30 minutes of table tennis; or
- 30 minutes of selected arcade games.
- Kingpin reserves the right to reject defaced, mutilated or altered passes. Lost or stolen passes will not be replaced.
- Passes are not redeemable online, are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The original pass must be surrendered at the time of redemption.
- “Free fun pass”, "Squad Pass" and "Double Trouble" cards are not available for use Friday or Saturday after 6pm.
REFERENCE TO ACTIVITIES IN GROUP AND CORPORATE PACKAGES
Kingpin offers a variety of group and corporate packages for events attended by a minimum of 15 guests. A reference to ‘one activity’ or ‘two activities’ in any promotional material relating to such packages is to be interpreted in accordance with the following terms.
- A reference to one activity means any one of the following:
- One hour of bowling (where the event is held at any Kingpin venue other than Kingpin Norwood and Kingpin Macarthur);
- One game of bowling (where the event is held at Kingpin Norwood or Kingpin Macarthur);
- One indoor ropes session (at selected venues);
- 2 Laser missions
- 30 minutes of table tennis (at selected venues);
- 30 minutes of selected arcade games; or
- One hour of karaoke (at selected venues)
- A reference to two activities is a reference to any two of the above activities or the exclusive use of 3 escape rooms (at selected venues) for a period of one hour. The maximum capacity per escape room is 6 people.
AGE & HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS
-How old do you have to be to play Laser Tag?
For safety reasons, the minimum age for our laser arenas is 6 years old.
-How old do you have to be to do a Cryptology Escape Room?
For safety reasons, the minimum age for our escape rooms is 14 years old.
-How old do you have to be to do TopSpin Table Tennis?
There is no minimum age for table tennis.
-How old do you have to be to have a party?
We recommend that Kingpin parties are for kids aged 5 and above to deliver the best experience for the children.
-How tall do I have to be to climb the ropes course?
Height restrictions apply for ropes course - Min 1m with a chaperone (supplied by party guest), Min 1.2m without a chaperone.
- Minimum height of 110cm
- Children between 110 and 122cm must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight of 130kg
Please do not play if you are pregnant, claustrophobic, have a heart condition or are prone to motion sickness or dizziness.
KINGPIN BIRTHDAY PARTY BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Birthday party booking deposits purchased via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
2. We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your birthday party if you or any guests in your group are late.
3. In the unforseen circumstance Kingpin encounters technical issues your birthday party start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
4. The purchasing of birthday party packages and extras may be subject to credit card and other fees. Kingpin reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
5. Birthday party prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in AUD and include GST.
6. Birthday party booking deposits can be purchased through this web site or over the phone by using a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of booking.
7. Birthday party booking desposits can also be purchased at any Kingpin centre by using EFTPOS or Cash. Your EFTPOS account will be debited at the time of booking.
8. Kingpin uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
9. Payments are processed in real-time
10. Kingpin does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS
11. DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre
12. DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally. Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.
13. Kingpin reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any Kingpin birthday party packages. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
14. A $100 deposit is required when booking your party; the final balance is to be paid 4 business days prior to your event based on your final guest numbers. A minimum of 3 business days' notice is required to receive a refund of the deposit amount
15. There is a minimum of 8 guests required for each kids birthday party booking and 6 for each teen birthday party booking
16. No external food or beverage is permitted, unless in relation to a food allergy which the centre has been made aware of
17. Your birthday party group will either be eating in the centre's party room [selected centres], or on the concourse, subject to availability
18. You must arrive 30 minutes prior to your birthday party start time to ensure your party begins on time.
19. Kingpin birthday parties run for the following lengths of time:
• A Silver party will go for approximately 1 hour 30 mins
• A Gold party will go for approximately 2 hours
• A Platinum party will go for approximately 3 hours
• A Royal party will go for approximately 2 hours
20. The party tables will be available for up to 45 minutes. Please note that even though every endeavour is made to guarantee tables are available for adults, during busier periods this may not always be possible.
21. The following information must be confirmed 72 hours before your booking;
22. Final number of guests attending
23. Any special dietary requirements i.e. vegetarian or food intolerances;
24. If you would like to order any additional platters, cake or extras; and
25. If you require any additional lanes booked for older siblings or adults
26. Platters cannot be cancelled within 72 hours of the party
27. Laser Tag cannot be exclusively booked unless your group fills capacity of the arena.
28. If your party is Laser Tag only, closed sport shoes must be worn by all guests.
29. The minimum age for children at Kingpin parties is 5 years old
30. The minimum age for children to participate in Laser Tag at Kingpin parties is 6 years old
31. The minimum age for children to participate in Cryptology Escape Rooms at Kingpin parties is 14 years old
32. The minimum age for children to participate in Table Tennis at Kingpin parties is 6 years old
Subscriber Rewards Terms & Conditions
Kingpin members and customers who subscribe to receive communications from Kingpin are entitled to receive the following member Benefits
1. One FREE activity on the day of your birthday sent via email.
2. It can take up to a month to process the one FREE activity on your birthday if a guest signs up via the website or booking engine.
3. One FREE activity can refer to any one of the following:
1. One game of bowling
2. One indoor ropes session
3. One 30 minute laser tag session
4. 30 minutes of table tennis
5. 30 minutes of selected arcade games
4. Access to exclusive promotional deals, special offers and any additional benefits sent via email that may be periodically introduced.
EOFY Gift Card Offer
1. Offer valid for a limited time on Kingpin VIP packages only.
2. Offer valid from 7 May 2018 to 31 August 2018.
3. Each person who books a Kingpin VIP package for a corporate event which is to be attended by 15 guests or more, and which is to occur on or after 7 May 2018 and on or before 31 August 2018, will receive a Kingpin gift card on the night of the event. The value of the gift card is to be calculated as follows:
Number of Guests
Gift Card Value
100 or more
5. Guests remain subject to Kingpin’s terms of entry.
Crown Casino Staff Offer
1. Offer valid to Crown Casino staff members only.
2. Offer valid from 1 July 2018 to 31 December 2018.
3. 2 games of bowling for the price of 1 OR 6 missions of laser tag for the price of 3.
4. Not available Friday and Saturday after 6pm. Not available during school holidays.
5. One offer available per staff ID.
6. Offer cannot be split – buy one game and receive your second game free or buy 3 missions of laser tag and receive 3 missions free.
7. Not valid with function bookings.
8. Available in venue only, offer cannot be booked online. Subject to availability.